In 2021, River Run 100 is introducing a corporate 10km challenge to all businesses big and small to support their staff and encourage them to get fit, stay healthy all while running for a cause.
Other than the abundant health and well-being aspects for your employees, you’ll also receive:
- your company name printed on your team’s bibs when registering before 12 August
- 10 x tickets to 10km = $450 plus a further 10% off at registration
- 20 x tickets to 10km = $800 plus a further 10% off at registration
- professional photos of the team before and on finishing the race
- a logo created for your website to highlight your socially responsible company and putting you as a preferred place to work
- social media posts announcing your commitment to the challenge
- a medal for each participant that complete the 10km event
- a lucrative prize including $250 cash, $150 voucher to Bar Alto (New Farm Powerhouse) and a trophy will be awarded to the challenge team winner to show off at work for bragging rights!
The Corporate Challenge starts from Palm Circle in the Brisbane Botanic Gardens following the path along the river to Gardens Point. Runners will then reverse and head back towards New Farm turning at Merthyr Bowls Club and returning to Palm Circle to complete the race.
Brisbane Botanic Gardens | Palm Circle | 147 Alice St | Brisbane City 4000
|Start Time||Cut Off Time||Presentations||Total Race Duration|
|Fee type||Entry fee||Start date||End date||Name on bib|